Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! hi

Can.t get internet  

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Please help!!!

I can't pay for my membership. It's saying the following...:"We are currently experiencing some technical issues and cannot process your request.Hang tight, our tech guys are working on it and hope to have it resolved shortly".What can I do as my num...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! blocked sim

hii blocked my sim by mstake as i was looking for another option. i dont wish to register a new sim or to change the current sim i have. im hoping you can unblock the existing sim i have to save myself the hassle? it says i have to wait for the repla...

089*******

My address. Is *******     Edit / personal details removed. -Marion

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! membership renewal

Hi my minutes have just run out and my renewal is not till the 6th of next month. Can I buy a new membership now? or do I have to wait till the renewal date and just buy call add ons for the moment.ThanksDub 24  

having trouble paying my membership for my phone.. HELP!!

Hi,Im just writting on this because I just lodged 10 euro into my bank account this afternoon in order to pay my membership to get the guido deal for the month.However when I clicked on the guido and then I clicked on pay with saved card as I always ...

Resolved! Cant top up

Hi I cant top up my account, I try many times today. " your payment has not been accepted due to security limitation " what thats mean ? I also ring to my bank and everything is ok with my card. Thanks

mariank by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like