Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Replacement sim not working

I get macro sim for iphone 5. Activate with 6 digits code. But is never take me further than step 1. Phone showing no service. My phone number is 089*******     Edit / personal details removed. -Marion

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

internet problems!

I have an Alcatel one touch star which used to have the internet working perfectly on it but after switching phones and returning back to this Alcatel phone the internet won't work. The settings are all correct and signal is good (displaying a H), mo...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! replacement sim not working

i got a replacement sim, changed from old sim type to micro sim for an iphone, went to the register section and it wont register, says the sim cant be registerd at this time when i filled out the 6 diget code, the first time i put it in it didnt go t...

glynser by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

unable to receive calls

hi i'm unable to recieve calls on my phone, and when i try to make a call it say not registered on nextwork.

victo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Old number not going over

My phone is unlocked, my 48 sim is registered and I put in the code I was sent by 48 to get my number transfered over, but today, coming up on 24 hours later my number isn't on my 48 sim and my o2 one is still working, why is this? I need my phone by...

Resolved! security code on sim ??

hi i have put the sim into my phone and it prompted for a pin code, i entered it but now its looking for a security code, where do i find that ??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! New to 48

I just changed to 48 and when i am sending texts it comes up as my email address for icloud, my boyfriend recenty jointed too and the texts i receive off him are from his icloud email addressToo, why is this?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like