Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! S4 network unavailable

I have a galaxy s4 and my network always comes up as tesco, never 48. My friend has an identical phone and I've copied all settings exactly but my phone keeps looking for a different network and saying the current network you have selected (48) is no...

Resolved! internet settings

I have a samsung galaxy fame and i saved my my apns but my internet is still not working. Can you send me the internet settings on my number.

Resolved! LG G2 Data settings

Hi All, I have just got a new Sim free LG G2. The 48 sim works for calls but not for data. I have used the settings that are used for the LG optimus as my fone is not listed. Anyone know if the G2 has different settingS

Resolved! My credit is seriously GONE!

Need help! I bought add-on of 1GB internet. Still have €3.54 in my credit, but after paying the add-on, payment went through and the balance is €0.54 and no additional data! What am I gonna do?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

My phone

I have iPhone 5 and toped up but nothing happing could u help

Data settings

Hi, how do i get my internet to work on my blackberry curve 8520??

Resolved! Keeping my number

I've been trying to move my number for past 7 hours and still says transfer in progress

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like