cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S4 network unavailable

bill_the_viking
Newcomer
I have a galaxy s4 and my network always comes up as tesco, never 48. My friend has an identical phone and I've copied all settings exactly but my phone keeps looking for a different network and saying the current network you have selected (48) is not available. His s4 says 48 and his internet and mms settings were different to mine. Could this be an issue with an old sim? The one I'm using is from when 48 were only new. I used to have an iphone and it's was dropping to no service quite a lot also.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OK - maybe it's your SIM so.

Contact 48 support for advice:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Can you see and connect to O2?

That normally works if you cannot see/connect to 48.

Do you both have an identical software version on your phones?

What happens if you swap SIMs between the respective phones temporarily?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bill_the_viking
Newcomer
It comes up as tesco and unavailable same as mine when I use his phone. His sim comes up as 48 with a strong signal in my phone. 100% identical firmware etc. I have a new sim I'll switch over tomorrow

OK - maybe it's your SIM so.

Contact 48 support for advice:

How to get help

Hope this helps.