cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit is seriously GONE!

Anon
Not applicable
Need help! I bought add-on of 1GB internet. Still have €3.54 in my credit, but after paying the add-on, payment went through and the balance is €0.54 and no additional data! What am I gonna do? 😮
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and internet/data allowance?

Remember that add-ons will only work if you also have a valid/current membership in place.

What does the My History link say about recent payments/purchases?

If you feel that something has gone wrong here then flag it with 48 support:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and internet/data allowance?

Remember that add-ons will only work if you also have a valid/current membership in place.

What does the My History link say about recent payments/purchases?

If you feel that something has gone wrong here then flag it with 48 support:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dadudi
Newcomer
i top up by 10 euro and dont have the credit was gone way i need some help if u now what to do help me whit me credit

@dadudi wrote:
i top up by 10 euro and dont have the credit was gone way i need some help if u now what to do help me whit me credit

Not sure what you mean.

Did you top up your credit balance or buy membership?

If you bought membership then the money used to pay for it no longer appears on your credit balance - see here:

Where has my credit gone?

If that doesn't explain it then please clarify what you did and what the problem is.

Hope this helps.