Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Internet not working

HiThe Internet is not working on my phone. I am with the €10 deal that gives you 1GB of Internet. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Fame. I have tried sorting the problem by following the steps that is in one of the menus in the help. This has not worked....

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

paying membership

dear 48, whats the story with this membership wont let me pay all day keeps saying technical issues since this morning cant use my phone!!!! 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! top up

bought my top up today. have been wit 48 for awhile. but my credit wont work eventhough its saying i hav 20 credit. anyone help me please. lost without my phone

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! new sim cant register

Hey I went to put my sim in and it wont work because it says my account is deactivated and i didnt deactivate it myself,So im looking to re activate it.This is the message i get when i logon to 48months.ie 'Your account has been de-activated. Please ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

data roaming??

hello y'all, Just wondering if there will ever be  data roaming? Might have to get myself a second sim card with a network that has.. sound! Finn

finnc19 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! texting

Im trying to send message to 57199 and its not letting me can u plz fix

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like