cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapchat not working - Is this an network problem?

Anon
Not applicable

Hey! Usually everything internet wise works great for me, i'm always using Alienblue for reddit, instagram, facebook, whatsapp etc

Since yesterday my snapchat won't refresh my snaps? It says there's a connection error, I've tried deleting the app, re-installing it but now it won't even log me in because the same connection error pops up. Is this the app or the internet? Every other app is working 😕
Ive emailed the and awaiting a reply but i have no idea what's wrong with it..

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Lots of people had problems with Snapchat a while back - specifically on carrier data but not wifi as far as I recall. Maybe it's the same thing again? The resolution of the original problems was not that clear to me - e.g. whether it was a Snapchat problem or some problem with 48...?!

Snapchat not working on mobile data?

Anybody else's snapchat not working the past few d.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Bet this is a problem with Snapchat.

That being said, my Viber has been acting up the last day or so.... Guessing the issue is on their behalf.

Anon
Not applicable

Guys the problem resolved once i connected my phone to a wifi hotspot and then reconnected to the 48 3G... who knows why 😕