Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help!

ive got a new phone which is locked to 3 network , but before i got my 'mobile number password' i got rid of my old unlocked phone , now i have no way of putting the 48 sim into an unlocked phone and getting the mobile password , i also cant switch o...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! moving your number

Hi there I wanted to ask you once I have wntered the code of moving your number do I put I 48 sim in my phone after that

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

internet problems

hello... i changed my deal today to the 10 euro deal for the internet and i went through all the steps to set up the internet on my samsung galaxy S3 mini and it wont work... the internet come ups H but it wont work... google or nothing will work ? p...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! 48 portal full of bugs.

with no data, trying to purchace either a top up or an addon is near impossible via the redirect to 48. buttons are unclickable, cant use a different card to pay for them. cant be just me. hella annoying.

deity1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

nokia lumia

If someone posts looking for Nokia lumia 520 settings,direct them to the windows 8 settings as i found the tweeker didn't work for me.

lyrxcc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! internet connection

my phone is sony z1, my phone number is 089*******, im not able to connect to the internet, please help me     Edit / personal details removed. -Marion

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Snapchat not working - Is this an network problem?

Hey! Usually everything internet wise works great for me, i'm always using Alienblue for reddit, instagram, facebook, whatsapp etcSince yesterday my snapchat won't refresh my snaps? It says there's a connection error, I've tried deleting the app, re-...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like