cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving your number

Anon
Not applicable
Hi there I wanted to ask you once I have wntered the code of moving your number do I put I 48 sim in my phone after that
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

When I did it I waited until the old (non 48) SIM no longer rang when I called my number.

Then I took that SIM out and put my 48 SIM in and it was working on the ported number.

You can also keep an eye on your online account to see when the ported number appears at the top of the account page.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

When I did it I waited until the old (non 48) SIM no longer rang when I called my number.

Then I took that SIM out and put my 48 SIM in and it was working on the ported number.

You can also keep an eye on your online account to see when the ported number appears at the top of the account page.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
porting a number usually shouldn't take more than 2 hours, and since you posted this 6 hours ago I hope this is sorted for you!

If not, raise a ticket with the tech staff using the link below in my signature.