Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sim registration

I ordered a new nano sim for my iPhone. I entered the registration code but the 48 website said that it was unable to register it. Please help!

maeveob by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! no service

My service has been down for the past 4 or 5 hours now and it shows signal bars but only emergency calls allowed? And it is telling me im not registered on the network? Any help in how I would get this fixed -donegal area

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

No Network, Back after network rescan!

Hi all,10 PM in West Cork and No Network, Was OK at 6PMWebssite says I have no Internet credit yet even though I paid for it yesterday.Network is back after network rescan! And website says I do have Internet paid/ Great! Seán

Resolved! security limitation

Hiit says i cant top up becuase of a security limitation how can i fix this ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Costs for friends when I am roaming

I have the Guido and Im heading to France for a bit.  I am planning to buy some roaming txts and minutes but first can you please clarify if all the following are true while the add-on is active and I am roaming: a) I can receive txts and calls free....

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Query re Roaming in the States

Hey everyone,  I'll be travelling to the States in May, I see that you can add on EU Roaming, but can't see anything for the States.  Can anyone help me please? Thanks S

Top up of account not added

Please help. I topped up by €10 last Friday evening and have not received credit even though the money was taken from my credit card.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Help!

ive got a new phone which is locked to 3 network , but before i got my 'mobile number password' i got rid of my old unlocked phone , now i have no way of putting the 48 sim into an unlocked phone and getting the mobile password , i also cant switch o...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! moving your number

Hi there I wanted to ask you once I have wntered the code of moving your number do I put I 48 sim in my phone after that

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like