cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card disabled cause lack of top up

Anon
Not applicable

hey,

im only just back in ireland and had to discover that my simcard is not working anymore. when i check my credit it says that its not possible to view my account details. I got a mail from 48 as well saying that they lost me. however i can still sign into my account here. i hvent bought top up credit now cause i think it wont work with the sim card i have, but i just wanted to make sure and ask u guys if u know if i can reactivate it or if i definitley need a new one!

Thanks a mil, Laura

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your account gets deactivated if you don't buy membership for something like 6 months but you still have several months after that to get it reactivated and get credit that was removed restored. Log a support request and ask 48 what needs to be done.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your account gets deactivated if you don't buy membership for something like 6 months but you still have several months after that to get it reactivated and get credit that was removed restored. Log a support request and ask 48 what needs to be done.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hi Laura,

hope dalyers advice helped you. If you haven't yet written to a member of the tech staff, please do so by using the top link in my signature below!

Have a nice day! 🙂