cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting

Anon
Not applicable

Trying to send texts but keeps saying message failed unless I restart my phone and it works for a while. What is going on? Got more credit last night so that's not to blame.. 

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Was this working before or has it always been a problem for you on 48?

Did it work before on another network?

What is the exact message displayed?

Is this when texting regular mobile numbers?

What phone and software version do you have?

You might need to contact 48 support about this in case they can further troubleshoot and assist:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

I'm on 48 over a year now with this phone and it hasn't happened. There is no message it just says message failed and then when I restart the the phone it sends and sends a few after that and then stops again. It's a galaxy S3...

You'll probably need to contact 48 support so. See the link that I posted above.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Trying to send texts but keeps saying message failed unless I restart my phone and it works for a while. What is going on? Got more credit last night so that's not to blame.. 

Is this happening from different locations ? What kind of reception are you getting ? Do a battery pull (turn off and remove the battery, and put it back and restart) if a Galaxy has that kind of facility.

Anon
Not applicable

From Cavan and from Galway so it's not the location. Reception is fine I can call and use internet... I did a battery pull still nothing. And now it won't send texts at all

Is there any way you can borrow an unlocked phone, put your SIM into it and try to send texts?

Did you contact 48 support as I suggested previously to see if they can help?