Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Service on iPhone

You may see this error message from time to time on your iPhone.  It’s usually displayed where the coverage bars are.   The dreaded “no service” can be a bit of nightmare to fix.  Here are a few things you can try to get your phone back up and runn...

Aoifec by Crew
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Credit card

Hi. Friend of mine Can't top up using any visa credit card. Have You any idea why is that. I can top up from my account as a gift but can't do it every month. Thanks

bebiok by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Credit card

Hi. Friend of mine can't top up using any visa credit card on his account. Have You any idea why is that. I can top up from my account as a gift no problem. Thanks

bebiok by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Need a PUK code

Dear Sir, I tried to follow the steps as you told me in your Email in order to get the PUK  but that didn't work out, Iwonder if is that possible to send me a new Sim card,  This is my address, *******     Edit / personal details removed. -Marion

Internet not working

Hello Could you please contact me on ********* my internet is down. I have put in all the settings ant still not working. If you could please call me soon or reply to this email I should be most greatful.   Kind regards,   Rosemary O Regan     Edit /...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like