Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Topped up but have no credit

my wife and I have just toped up by 10 euro eatch and have no cridet left..why not ?     Edit / moved to Need Help for better visibility. -Marion

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Texting an English number

Hey guys.. So my friend lives in England and naturally enough got an English number. For about 2 days we were able to text each other , but suddenly my messages stopped delivering. So I topped up my guide thinking I had ran out of texts, then when th...

Topping up

Trying to top up my membership and you will not let me I'm wondering why this is happening?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

EU Roaming add ons

I paid for one months EU add ons but I haven't used them, so I was wondering could u add them on for the month of September as I'm heading to Turkey in September and don't want to waste the money for nothing???ThanksKrishannette.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

R symbol

R symbol appears over signal strength how do I clear it.

phone won't make calls

I have 252 minutes left to mobiles and 59 to landlines. When I try to make calls nothing happens. Phone says it is calling but no dial tone etc. There is no problem with speakers as I have played music, tried loudspeaker and also tried headphones. Is...

sdhway by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! moving number

Hi! I accidentally registered before moving my number, how do I get my new number moved now?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like