Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Security Limitations"

I'm trying to put credit on my account but it keeps saying I can't due to "security limitations". What does that mean and what do I do?

eson by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet issues

I have had difficulties accessing my internet for the past two months. It was working fine before then so i thought it was a problem with the phone. I bought a new phone last week and even though i followed the configeration settings on the website a...

Resolved! unlocking my phone

Hi i just changed to 48 but my phone was locked to meteor. So i rang up meteor and asked them can i have the code to unlock my phone but since i changed to 48 first they said they cant give it to me? They said i need to ring 48's customer care and th...

can you use top up credit for Internet?

My 1gb of data has ran.out and I was wondering is it possible to top up with credit and to start using your Internet eg. Facebook, bbm etc without buying an add.on just a.top up

network down ?

I cant seem to send texts or calls and topped up this morning, have had no problem till now.....anybody else having same problem ?

help

I haven't used my 48 sim in a few months and my account is suspended but I can't top up. Can I activate it?