Did you mean: 

How and where can I chat with a customer care agent

TonyO1829
Newcomer
14 REPLIES 14

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

PJF2555
Newcomer
I cannot make
I cannot make a call

burnsy8
Visitor
Cant make a call or txt.

shaznay
Newcomer
I cannot make calls to any number this afternoon.

I can't make any calls either....in a queue to chat with online help.

here's the answer from an online agent.........

Our support team is trying to figure out the main issue. As some users have reported this problem, hence our support team is figuring out the main cause of this issue.

As of now we don't have an estimated time frame, however it'll be fixed at the earliest.

AnthonyA1572
Newcomer
I'm in the UK, I can't get data roaming

@AnthonyA1572 wrote:
I'm in the UK, I can't get data roaming

If the suggestions here don't help then you'll have to contact 48 support but many people are having similar problems in recent months and some never get it working at all.

https://community.48.ie/t5/Memberships/Why-can-t-I-roam-in-the-uk/m-p/57603#M4578

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

TonyO1829
Newcomer
I managed to get through to the complaints number on Friday afternoon and they advised me to contact the customer care team and talked me through the problem I had trying to contact them on Thursday (turns out ya need to use Google chrome before the chat window will appear)after I contacted the customer care team online they told me that eir had the phone locked even though they had given me the unlock code which didn't work so I called eir again who confirmed they have not got my phone locked 🙄😤 as of now eir says 48 have my new sim locked and 48 say eir has my phone locked 🤯 il probably have to wait until Tuesday to follow up with which ever provider has me locked out 😟 only solution both agreed with was a factory reset "should" fix it either way, just have to much on that phone to do that coz a lot of it is not transferable,if anyone has a better solution plz feel free to post it 👍