6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

AnthonyA1572
Newcomer

kevinc2107
Newcomer

You are not the only one. The only answer you will get is to try new SIM or reset network settings. Change APN and a million other stall tactics. The real answer is.....'the problem is on our end. We are unable to figure out how to fix it. Sorry'. My suggestion is to get onto comreg.ie and make a complaint

StephenM8063
Visitor

Is it no network or no data? Sounds like no network but just double checking.

I was in Manchester over the weekend and followed the instuctions on this site which worked for me i.e. in the 48 Sim menu change the 'When Abroad' from Manual to 'International - roaming Profile'. 

I did have a lot of problems trying to get my data to work. I changed the APN settings to match what is suggested in this site but it didn't work. How I got it to work was to only add the first 2 lines in the APN settings. Took me a long time to figure this out. 

@StephenM8063 wrote:

Is it no network or no data? Sounds like no network but just double checking.

I was in Manchester over the weekend and followed the instuctions on this site which worked for me i.e. in the 48 Sim menu change the 'When Abroad' from Manual to 'International - roaming Profile'. 

I did have a lot of problems trying to get my data to work. I changed the APN settings to match what is suggested in this site but it didn't work. How I got it to work was to only add the first 2 lines in the APN settings. Took me a long time to figure this out. 

https://community.48.ie/t5/Memberships/APN-problems/m-p/57723/highlight/true#M4624

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi everyone. Just to say that what worked for me after trying for ages was adding a new APN, but only adding the first two lines, so just this:

Name - 48 Internet
APN - 48months.liffeytelecom.com

Don't change anything else and see if it works for you.