cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with the don

Anon
Not applicable
I paid for the don while in another membership but when the month finished it didnt change. Now I have no minutes or internet left. I paid 20 like so whats goin on??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That doesn't tally with what you posted. You said that you bought the Don membership while your Guido was still active. You also said that your account indicated that your membership was set to expire on 8th August. This would be the expiry date for your "stacked" Don membership. This all implies that (a) your Guido membership was valid to 8th July (i.e. today) and would expire at midnight and (b) your Don membership would then kick in from midnight (i.e. the beginning of the 9th). Are you sure that this is not the case?  You should check your online account after midnight or first thing tomorrow and you may see that your Don membership has kicked in. If not the you should log a support query as I suggested above.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership type/status, expiry date and mobile/landline calls, texts, data and cash credit balances?

What does your account history say about membership purchases?

https://48months.ie/orders/history

If necessary log a support query to ask 48 to look into this for you:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Says im on guido or that one. Then expires on 8 of 8. Mobile calls gone and internet gone. Landlines like 6 mins left. History dosent say the 20 but 20 came outa the account. Im sure of that..

Sounds like you're still on your Guido membership and it expires on the 8th - i.e. at midnight tonight. At which point the "stacked" Don membership that you bought should kick in?

If not then you need to log a support query to get 48 to assist.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
The guido expired yesterday and new term should kick in today. And it hasnt. Theres something wrong someplace

That doesn't tally with what you posted. You said that you bought the Don membership while your Guido was still active. You also said that your account indicated that your membership was set to expire on 8th August. This would be the expiry date for your "stacked" Don membership. This all implies that (a) your Guido membership was valid to 8th July (i.e. today) and would expire at midnight and (b) your Don membership would then kick in from midnight (i.e. the beginning of the 9th). Are you sure that this is not the case?  You should check your online account after midnight or first thing tomorrow and you may see that your Don membership has kicked in. If not the you should log a support query as I suggested above.

Hope this helps.