cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant receive incoming calls for one number

renefoody
Newcomer

I cant receive calls from one vodafone number. All other numbers are fine. The other person checked with vadofone and they said the problemis 48

14 REPLIES 14

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll have to contact 48 support about this.
It seems to happen to some people from time to time for some strange reason.
See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MauriceH5750
Visitor

Hi

Did the support team at 48 resolve this for you? I have a similar issue where I cannot receive calls from one Eir landline. I can make calls ok to this Eir landline and I haven't heard from anyone else saying they cannot call me.

Thanks.

@MauriceH5750 wrote:

Hi

Did the support team at 48 resolve this for you? I have a similar issue where I cannot receive calls from one Eir landline. I can make calls ok to this Eir landline and I haven't heard from anyone else saying they cannot call me.

Thanks.

Whatever about anybody else, you'll need to contact 48 support yourself about this because it's almost certainly a problem at their end and not something that you will be able to fix yourself.

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MauriceH5750
Visitor
I did log a call with 48 a couple of days ago, I was just interested in finding out if they were able so solve renefoody's issue, which is similar to the one I'm having.

@MauriceH5750 wrote:
I did log a call with 48 a couple of days ago, I was just interested in finding out if they were able so solve renefoody's issue, which is similar to the one I'm having.

Did they get back to you with a solution?

Nope, I haven't heard anything back as yet, will put in a chaser tomorrow.

The response from 48 is that it's not an issue on their network but an Eir routing problem....Here we go, this will be fun!

That's not great alright and I wonder if it's even correct... Man Sad

It's an odd one alright. The full scenario is as follows:

Issue: Unable to call a newly ported number from an Eir home phone, which was ported over to 48 a few weeks back, used to be with Eir mobile and was able to call this mobile number from the Eir home phone prior.

- When calling the mobile number from the Eir home phone, the following Eir message is spoken: "Your call cannot be completed as dialled, please check the number and try again. If it's still an issue, please contact the Eir Customer support team."

So I contacted the Eir support team. They said there's no issue on the home line, it's a 48 issue. Contacted 48 and they are telling me it's an Eir routing problem, so will get onto Eir next.

I have tried plugging in a different phone into the home line and the problem is still there. I have asked someone else, who's also using Eir Home to call this mobile phone and they get through ok....

It's a mystery...