cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new member - can't make calls or send texts

amyrattigan
Newcomer
Hi I joined 48 yesterday and transferred over my old number. this process took until around 4 yesterday evening. I paid my membership and I could make calls and send texts no problem until around 6 pm and since that i can't do either. I can still receive calls and text though. i've tried turning phone on and off also
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and mobile/landline calls, texts and data (if applicable) balances?

I presume that in 2 hours you didn't use up your allowances or breach the fair usage limits and gotten barred (in which case you probably couldn't receive calls/texts anyway)?

You might need to contact 48 support for assistance on this:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and mobile/landline calls, texts and data (if applicable) balances?

I presume that in 2 hours you didn't use up your allowances or breach the fair usage limits and gotten barred (in which case you probably couldn't receive calls/texts anyway)?

You might need to contact 48 support for assistance on this:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

checked expiry dates, etc and its all fine. sent a request already to an agent, just waiting on a reply from them too. thanks

DiegoB3174
Newcomer
How did you solve? I have the same problem

@DiegoB3174 wrote:
How did you solve? I have the same problem

You're replying to a 9 year old thread!

You need to post a description of your specific problem if you want help from the community forum.

Alternatively, contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com