cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant make calls

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, i still cant make or recieve any calls. My internet is back working but still no signal for calls. Took battery out, connected to network again but still nothing. Is driving me crazy! Please help!

26 REPLIES 26

1amcn
Rock Star

Ok, I've seen this active on a handset before. it should not affect your ability to use the handset.

The reason for asking about your phone is so they can check your APN settings and Message centre number on you phone to eliminate these as being the cause of through problem.

They asked where you lived to check the signal strength you would generally recieve-again to eliminate bad coverage as the fault.

Is there any chance meantime you would have/borrow another carrier sim that you could pop in and check if it works/texts/calls received?
Just to see the outcome?

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

ok i just put in an 02 and topped up by 10 euro and everything is working fine so its def a go 48 issue

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi again.

Conditional call forward Message is due to you having carrier voicemail set up.
So that message is there simply because it is active. (Divert's calls to voicmail when busy/unreachable)

That's 100% ok! It should not hinder you using your handset as normal.

However, you can deactivate your voicmail and see what happens with regards to your limited use...

Can you clarify you requested/set up 48 voicmail?

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

Ye , i had set up voicemail at one stage. 

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi again.

I can't see the harm in applying for a new 48 sim-Not a replacement! A new sim. You can do this now by yourself, see this guide below.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Newsroom/New-SIM-swap-process-is-live/m-p/15505/highlight/true#M...

If you do not have a clear resolution from support, the new sim should put an end to your issue...

Its an option, & proactive...

If you go ahead , and get the New sim will you post back & let us know if your issue ceased?

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

il do that so. it looks like the only solution. Thanks for your help. ye, il get back and let you know. Thanks again,

Laura.:)

Anon
Not applicable

I paid but I cant make calls and text.

Help me please.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

What is your membership status on your my 48 page?

Start date/end date... Any notifications?

Also have you signal? Can others contact you?

Please post back!

🙂

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi laracroft

Follow up on your query... Did you get a new sim? Hows things working out now?

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
Hi I'm TJ I have the same problem and it keeps happening me , when its good its good but when it stops working its really annoying it keeps accruing if it doesn't stop I'll have to change network