Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPAM ? "Freemsg ?

Hi all, Today while in a txt conversation with a fgf by Viber, I received a text message SMS from her saying the following: "Freemsg. You have (1) important message, reply SEE to see me! " But she did NOT send it ... or any message to me. She only co...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! hi

someone please help me! i recently purchased a new mobile and now i need a micro sim, but i ordered a regular sim by accident is there any chance of cancelling my order? please my other sim is blocked in the mean time and i have no working sim card....

Resolved! internet

my internet hasn't been working properly its slow and only works sometimes

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 3 like

Resolved! Unable to see details on the "My 48" page.

When I click on the "My 48" section I get a message saying: "Loading!We are activating your SIM. Refresh your account in a few minutes in order to get it." I then click "Refresh" and it begins to load but no details of my membership come up, an icon ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! moving number

i tried moving my number and there seems to be a problem and i can change the details but when i go onto the link there is nothing to allow me to change it i need to change over my number asap!! help

mossy8 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! transfering from the Guido deal to the Don deal???

Hi I am currently on the Guido deal and my membership is not up until the 18/9/2013 and I am looking to change over to the Don deal. Will I be able to transfer this balance I have paid toward the guido deal over to the don deal?  Also I would like to...

Resolved! Why my internet doesnt work

Hi I paid for tge deal Don and my internet doesnt work please fix it 48months cuz Its necessary

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 like

Entering unlock code

Hi, I'm trying to unlock my nokia 2323c but i cant find where to enter the code ? when i put in the 48 sim it says restricted but gives me no option to unlock the phone ? I also have tried entering the code as if calling with pw+ then code +1# at the...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Texting/Ringing someone who is abroad on an Irish mobile

Just wondering how it works when I text/ring a friend abroad who is on an Irish mobile. For instance, I have the Don, so unlimited calls and texts to Irish numbers. If my friend is in US or Europe, using his Irish mobile, are my calls/texts to him st...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Micro Sim

I bought an Iphone and need to order a micro sim, do I just order a replacement sim or a new sim altogether?