cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant buy membership wont take payment

Anon
Not applicable
When i go to buy membership put in my card details it just keep refreshing back to card details any thing i can do or is the site down? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What device (e.g. computer or phone) and connection (e.g. wifi or carrier data) are you using?

There is a known issue whereby stuff like this does not work when trying to do it from the phone over the carrier data connection when you have no data allowance left. In that case you need to try wifi or a computer.

As a stopgap measure until this problem is sorted you could topup your credit balance by voucher and the buy membership by text:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What device (e.g. computer or phone) and connection (e.g. wifi or carrier data) are you using?

There is a known issue whereby stuff like this does not work when trying to do it from the phone over the carrier data connection when you have no data allowance left. In that case you need to try wifi or a computer.

As a stopgap measure until this problem is sorted you could topup your credit balance by voucher and the buy membership by text:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

DeclanG0267
Newcomer
I have tried 3 different debit cards and all were declined . I live in carrickmacross I have tried 4 seperate payzone machines and none do 48 mobile vouchers. I have tried 8 time's at least to to get this sorted. Please help as would like to use this network again. My no is 0860721452 . My name is Declan Govern. Please help

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you try registering one of the cards on your account rather than trying to use it once off?
Some people have reported that the former works when the latter does not.
If that doesn't help then you'll have to contact 48 support.

By the way you really shouldn't post your personal details in a public forum like this.

Hope this helps.

JessicaB8183
Newcomer
Buy someone's membership with my credit

@JessicaB8183 wrote:
Buy someone's membership with my credit

It's not really clear what you're asking.

If it's "how do I buy somebody else's membership with my credit" then you do that via the gift shop:

https://48.ie/gift-shop

If that's not it then please clarify what your question is.

Hope this helps.

Kathleenc0308
Newcomer
Can I have some help please

Kathleenc0308
Newcomer
in trying to pay membership can I pay you please

Kathleenc0308
Newcomer
Kathleencorcoran2007@gmail.com

Kathleenc0308
Newcomer
Garrymore