Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! about sim card 48

what the fack it going on with this 48 ...it nat the first time doing this to me i paid the member ship and it nat working facking hell it pising me of .....   but fack it it **bleep** people needs to call nat it nat working ....use facking 48 facker...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet suddenly not working on my phone

My account seems to have stopped allowing internet access. Here's my setup: 1) Iphone 4s was working perfectly with internet etc up until today.2) Now says cant activate mobile data network3) Myself and partner are both on 48, I've tried my sim in hi...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Stolen Phone

My phones been stolen and I need it blocked how do I do it, and fast? 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 like

No Internet coverage in donegal

Any idea what's wrong with the Internet here in donegal unable to get logged on for two days now all my settings are correct, Thanks,mark

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! no network but membership paid

hi my sim is been out of network since three days ago,please can you fix for this issue,the membership is payed  [personal details removed]

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Saying my account is de-activated?

I just registered my 48 sim and ask to move my number, when i did the step by step it told me that it would take up to 2 hours for the transfer to take place, but I still have coverage on my vodafone number and then it said your account has been de-a...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Number transfer

How do you cancel 48 from transfering your number? I've already verified it but it has not gone through yet.  

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like