Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! My Sim wont register

Having problems registering my sim receivedsecurity code but cant get passed stage one of the process keeps saying sim already registerd can you help 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Out of coverage

hi out of coverag from last week no call or no received call no text and message my area is mount kenneth apts dock road limerick city center please fix for me this problem quak possible thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Buying membership on iOS does not work!

It was in the time just before I was supposed to call for a lift home that I discovered my membership had run out (foolishly ignored the warning message the day before) so I decided, you know, I can still buy membership on my phone because 48 allows ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Lost my SIM

I lost my 48 simCard can I order new one with same number nd I had 1 month free texts nd SMS would I get this back?

harka by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet for Sony xperia s

What are the internet settings for Sony Xperia S ?Tried several other Xperia settings but they don't seem to work.Thanks  . 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

keep getting configuration messages on bootup

everything going good with 48 months. galaxy s2 working perfectly for calls, txts, internet, mms etc. only one very small problem. everytime i turn on phone in the morning, i get a "welcome to 48months..." txt followed by 5 or 6 configuration message...

Resolved! membership

I paid my membership but it won't let me make calls