Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! problem

i switched from meteor to 48 today and bought a free sim phone and bought the don membership and it is not letting me call it say something like go back to your corner and im unable to text it says error i can recieve calls and texts though what do i...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Getting an Iphone 4 on 48

I getting an Iphone 4 this week and i'm wondering will it be ok on 48??Will my interent work with the 20euro top up??Will all my apps and all that work??Does 48 limit anything you can do on your Iphone 4??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! 0818 call?

Does anyone know if I'll be able to make a 0818 call on the "landline minutes" if I top up? I need to call Sky, 0818719819. Anyone know?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 3 like

Resolved! move number

hi. i Cant move number because i put wrong information by mistake. the right information is prepay registered not prepay unregistered aiden

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! replacement sim

I ordered My replacement Sim about a week ago and i havent recieved it yet im Just wondering can i order a new one or what can i do 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! help

is Der any way activating my sim again without Bering a new sim. tried putn sim number in to reregister the sim but its already registered ready for the mental lol

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Cant make calls

I keep getting told to "go to my corner" when trying to make a call, but I'm paid up until next month, what is the problem?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! i need help to register my new sim help!!!

I was on the 3rd step of registering my new 48 sim. I clicked skip to get a new number and it said an email will be sent to me within a half hour but been 4 hours and still no email. I tried registering again but it says my account is deactivated ple...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Internet wont work on Galaxy S4

I had an iPhone 4s and now i got a new Galaxy S4 and my internet wont work on it. What setting do i need to make it work? Please help!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like