cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old 48 membership.

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, i joined 48 when the old deal was out for 10euro which was free calls and texts to any network for 10 euro. But since about 4 months ago i have had to get "The Guido" deal as the old one would no longer work, can you help me please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Do you mean that you could no longer see Standard membership as an option when purchasing membership online?

Or that you bought it but it didn't work?

Or something else?

Members before 5th March are still entitled to buy Standard membership as long as they never buy any other membership other than Standard or VIP/Don. If they do buy one of the others then they no longer qualify for the Standard membership.

You should probably log a support request and ask 48 if they can assist you with your situation:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Do you mean that you could no longer see Standard membership as an option when purchasing membership online?

Or that you bought it but it didn't work?

Or something else?

Members before 5th March are still entitled to buy Standard membership as long as they never buy any other membership other than Standard or VIP/Don. If they do buy one of the others then they no longer qualify for the Standard membership.

You should probably log a support request and ask 48 if they can assist you with your situation:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Good news... Seemingly this has changed now and anybody who was a member before March 5th 2013 can now purchase Standard membership even if they have since bought one of the other memberships in the meantime.