cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price plan not available

Anon
Not applicable
Hi, I've been using the all calls and all texts price plan for the last couple of months and by accident I chose the wrong price plan whilst renewing membership, when I went to change the plan as I noticed it was the wrong one, my previous plan wasn't available to me. Can anyone help me with this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

So I guess you're a member since before 5th March 2013 and you were still eligible to buy the Standard €10 all calls/texts membership until you (inadvertently?) bought a different membership which now makes Standard unavailable to you? That is how it works - i.e. how you can lose your right to buy Standard membership - and how it was explained to members by email before 5th March. All I can suggest is that you log a support request and ask 48 if they can relent here and reinstate your right to buy the Standard membership (probably with effect from your next monthly membership period):

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Good luck! 🙂

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

So I guess you're a member since before 5th March 2013 and you were still eligible to buy the Standard €10 all calls/texts membership until you (inadvertently?) bought a different membership which now makes Standard unavailable to you? That is how it works - i.e. how you can lose your right to buy Standard membership - and how it was explained to members by email before 5th March. All I can suggest is that you log a support request and ask 48 if they can relent here and reinstate your right to buy the Standard membership (probably with effect from your next monthly membership period):

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Good luck! 🙂

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks very much!

Good news... Seemingly this has changed now and anybody who was a member before March 5th 2013 can now purchase Standard membership even if they have since bought one of the other memberships in the meantime.