Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! lost access to "My 48"

Hi, Just ported my o2 number to 48, unfortunately since the number successfully transferred I can no longer access "My 48" to top up

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! The guido price plan

Joined the guido price plan this month and it says I would have 5GB of Internet , but I've used it up already apparently , I couldn't of I never used up the 3GB when I was on the Don , my full month isn't up either , help ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Registering Replacement Sim!

So anyway, I ordered a new simcard, came today, When I went on to register it, it said my account had already got an active sim on it, when I went to my details, my settings etc, nothing came up about my number, my membership, and every time I went t...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! Cannot register replacement sim????!!!!

Hello Can someone please help. I am a registered member of 48. My sim was lost a while back and now i have a replacement sim, but I cannot register it. I get this:'Oops! You got an error!Sorry! You don't have access to this page' I do not want a new ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! moving my number-which sim?

I'm moving my number from Vodafone to 48. I kept the vodafone sim to get the security code. The site doesn't specify though whether i should keep my old sim or put my new sim in the phone?? Also it's telling me to set up my internet settings, despite...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! phone not working

Im abroad at the moment just topped before I left but cannot use my phone or send messages

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Moving my number

Why is my transfer still in progress whenoving my number it says it takes 2 hours it been nearly 24 hours please help

Resolved! Urgently need a Micro Sim please.

Hi Folks,After waiting for ages for my lovely new Nokia Lumia 520 to arrive from Amazon, I was all set to use it tonight and I have just realised I now need to get a micro Sim !!!My current 48 Sim is regular size.I tried to apply on the 48 Page for M...

loldub by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Iphone 4s confrence calls not merging

Hi do anyone know if this network allows a three way call on iphone 4s? i've tried merging the calls but just puts one of them on hold! any indea's? thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! coverage

Since I registered my sim I cant get any coverage the last two days. When will my Vodafone sim be aactivated with 48? Also sent me a new numberbut that doesnt work either waiting for my unlock code from vVodafone but I nneed coverage to recieve it

Anon by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 like