Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Visa Debit Card

i wrote in the wrong password by accident when paying my membership and now i cant use my card to pay? how do i undo this?

omc1994 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! OPERATOR DETERMINED BARRING

Help plese, i tried to send  text but it came up with 'Operator determined barring' but i still have my membership. i have a blackberry nd am using the gudio membership. Help ASAP

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Receiving texts while membership is not paid

Hey there, I've been out of the country and so have not been keeping my membership up for the last few months. But I am returning home and will be returning to my irish phone and buying the membership. I have E2.50 in my account but have not got memb...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Moving number

Hi,I received my iphone 4s yesturday(unocked) which I put my 48 sim into. I currently have a working smasung galaxy ace 1 which is registered with 02 which I plan on not using anymore due to it being slow.I still never received any SMS text meesage f...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Travelling

Hi, I'm travelling to Kenya on Thursday, and was just wondering will my sim work okay out there ?And will I still be able to text Irish mobiles for free?Thank YouEddie

edikav by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Buying Membership - Credit Card not valid!!??

Trying to buy membership for a new set up but no matter what card details I enter I keep getting "Card Details not valid" - I have also gone to the gift shop to try that way but same thing happens - HELP!!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Can't register my sim to port from 3 to 48.

Hi. I am currently trying to port my sim from 3 to 48. In the My 48 section of the website when I click 'Move my Number' an error message appeared saying ' Loading! We are activating your SIM. Refresh your account in a few minutes in order to get it....

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Samsung galaxy note Internet signal

I previously had an iPhone and it would say 3G for my network coverage.Now that I'm with 48 and using my galaxy note it says H or H+, is H the same as 3G?Cheers for your help

Resolved! internet

hi im having problems with my internet i followed the settings for the samsung galaxy s2 i was wondering if you can help?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like