Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sim cards

Hi, at the moment I have a normal sim card for a nokia phone but I am getting an iphone soon. Can i keep the current 10euro plan with all free texts and calls to any network? And how long would I be without a phone if i ordered a micro sim from 48? T...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! cant connect?

just got my 48sim, happy out =]transferred my number, everything looking good,put the sim in my phone, everything looking goodthen bam, cannot connect to networkstraight into settings, i cannot manually or automatically connect my 48 simcard to the 4...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

To pup and membership

I paid 20e topup the other day before my credit went but I got a text today from 48 saying it has run out already and I have to pay membership. But on my 48 page my topup is still there ? Do I have to pay both topup and membership??

katedee by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

phone

hi 48, i have no net work with 48 at the moment, please fix it now, not impressed. i have 17 euros in credit,kept saying check ing operator messages.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

membership

Hi, I accidentally logged into my old 48 account and paid that membership. is there a way I can switch it to my new account?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Can only receive calls

Recently switched to 48 network and have full coverage problem is when I try to make a call it says number restricted and to go to my corner. Can anyone help please!!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Texts

What add-on do I get if I want to send a text to a foreign number.? Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

credit not working

I topped up and bought the guido add on and got the text from 48 saying I was all set but yet I cant make calls! Says I dont have enough credit

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

internet

Hi, I have the Guido membership and for some reason I cannot access the 1gb of internet. How do I fix this??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like