Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 48 to provide analysis of our 'credit' usage?

Having come from a bill phone I could see where all my money was spent and what ate up my money.Is there any chance that 48 might do an analysis of the items that eat our 'credit'? I have kept a very close eye on my 48 account when sending internatio...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! top-up problem

Dear Sir / Ma,   My name is Wahaab Raheem and my 48 network number is ********, I am having a problem with my friends number ***** that I topped up on the 3rd of Jan with the Don and his internet has not been working since the top-up and we actually ...

Resolved! sim

hi  im nicolae.  i have ipad air and i can use the new sim just for internet?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! transfering number

Hi, i need help transfering my number to 48!  i press register my number but it keeps saying there is an error everytime. I rang my old network 02, and they said the phone isn't registed so i dont know what the problem is?Pleaase help me out,thank yo...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! security code

Hi all. I amtrying to register my 48 SIM. When I request a security code i am getting in green writing Oops! You got an error! Could not request a port in code. Try again in few minutes. Can anyone assist.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Foreign calls and texts.

Dear  48 Team,   I'm curremtly abroad in Switzerland and I can't send texts or make calls. I bought two sets of roaming add ons and a gig of internet to the value of 14 euro yesterday. It said success when I purchased the add ons last night but I hav...

Uh no we can't send you settings

I'm using a cheap phone and they say I can't send your settings is it over using a cheap phoneAnd is that why adverts can't send a veritcation code to it!!!! Need help urgent

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like