Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Internet Connection

My phone can connect to wifi however will not use the free roaming internet I have from the 20euro a month deal. I've reset the internet connection settings but it still doesn't work. How can I resolve this? 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Internet problems

I have a neken smart phone which is unlocked to all networks but my 48 sim card wont change from tesco mobile to o2 and i cant connect to the internet, please help

membership

I got my membership this morning but its still not letting me send messages or ring anyone. I can recieve messages and phone calls

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

internet

Pls I tried the generic code for my phone Acer z130 and didn't work can you pls forward the settings to me... Besides this is the second time I will be asking for help and my Internet subscription will soon expires... Thanks and i'll appreciate if it...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

paying membership

I've topped up my membership three times and it still isn't working, whats the problem?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! no roaming in norway

hi my partned uses 48 long time and we forgot his log in detales a while ago but he always used text add ons to keep him going.but now he is on holiday in norway and he ordered roaming so we can be in touch but his sim is not registering for network ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! my phone says i am always roaming.

I don't know why but on my phone it says i am always roaming. I live close to derry border in donegal. Is that the problem? I have the guido but i cannot use my internet unless i turn on the data roaming charges. I completed the steps in a different ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! internet/mms nokia lumia 520

Trying desperately to configure my Nokia lumia 520 for internet and mms but it just won't work. I've tried several times with the windows 8 settings listed as well as the tweaker thing (which just gave me a set of instructions, not automatic). I'm ce...

No 3G only 2G(edge)

I got a new phone for christmas, signed up for guido plan, all internet settings are correct, my phone will connect to 2G, when I switch to 3G my phone loses signal9coverage) and when I switch back to 2G everything is fine again. I'm not sure whether...