Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ring time

Hi lads I have a iphone 4 that I need to increase ring time as it only ring for 10 seconds can you help please?cheers bryer.

bryer1 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 like

membership

I have paid my membership . but I couldn't make calls. Help.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

changed my number???

Hi I just changed over to 48 today and wanted to keep my old number but it gave me a new 1 how do I get my old number back

Anon by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 like

re turning on internet.

Have the Huawei Y300 topped up b€10 for calls text and internet. have tried but cant seem to get it going. help....

Changing networks

Hi I changed from O2 to 48 over two hours ago neither sims have had coverage for over an hour how much longer should it take to change over? I am prepay so there should be no reason why O2 wouldn't release my number

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No Service

Hi My phone is saying no service and searching since last night. My membership does not expire untill 28.01.2014 and I have a balance on the account. I removed the sim and reinserted and turned the phone on and off and still no success. Can you pleas...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! SIM card

Hi,I have an account and a sim with 48 on my phone but i have recently bought a tablet (samsung galaxy note 10.1) and need a sim for that, i was wondering do i just get another sim with a new account or would i be able to use the same account and jus...

won't let me ring

I topped up by 10 euro and got the Guido deal I can ring but it won't let me text anyone?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Call Failed on a particular number

Cannot call or send texts to a specific O2 number.Can receive calls and texts from same.Any other numbers seem ok.Have just signed up & there was never an issue with this number before.Have been instructed to get the person to contact O2 about not be...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like