Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Phone not working

My messages are failing and calls also when someone calls me it goes to message minder this is the second time this has happened me and I hv paid my membership can u please help solve my issue thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! stupid?

My member ship was up and I put in 10 Euros, now its showing 10 euros credit but no membership!! How do I move the credit to the pay for the membership - I'm obviously being dumb here...

ackack by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Phone not working

Hi I just got membership and it says I have to wait until the 12/2/14. I need my phone working ASAP. Can you sort this out for me ASAP.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! same email address and password

i reged 4 a sim for my sister and used same email and pass word for her sim as i used for my own now she cant log in to buy a add on cos it just logs into my account. can anyone please help b4 she kills me

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Need a new micro sim card but failed to allocate.

My phone has been stolen one week ago so i submit a request to a new sim card but unfortanely it does not fit my new moto G which need a micro sim card.How could I request a new one?the page not allow me to do that.Still I want to keep my old noThank...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! internet has stopped working

Hi the internet on my phone has stopped working. I have deleted the apn and added a new one from the guide on here. I have turned it off and back on. Nothing has worked for me.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Foreign phone ~ Compatible with 48 in Ireland?

I'm interested in purchasing the phone below, but I'm not sure if the phone will support the network band.http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LG-G2-D802-16GB-UNLOCKED-Smartphone-with-1-Year-Warranty-WHITE-/321302515616It's unlocked, but will it support the I...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Moving number from one 48 sim (normal) to another (micro)

Hello, I have unlocked my iPhone 4S and would now like to move my number to my new sim from my old one, but have not been able to on this site. Any suggestions as to what I could do? Cheers,Darragh

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Keeping old number with Kickback

Hey,I was telling one of my friends how good 48 is and mentioned the Kickback deal when he showed interest. My question is, can he keep his old number (I think it's meteor) and still join through the Kickback deal? Thanks, Will.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like