cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defer Calls?

Anon
Not applicable

My phone was stolen and I know I need to replace the sim, but is there any way to defer any incoming calls to another number in the meantime?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Shouldn't you order a replacement SIM so that your current one is disabled and whoever took it doesn't use up your calls or make a nuisance of themselves on your account?!

All you need to know about SIMs

Whatever about that I don't think that there's any way to divert calls without access to the phone/SIM e.g.:

How do I use my Voicemail?

Edit: sorry - I was wrong and it looks like you CAN configure voicemail/diverts from another phone so maybe you can follow the guide above to get your calls diverted as needed if you are not going to order a replacement SIM and disable the current/stolen one...?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Shouldn't you order a replacement SIM so that your current one is disabled and whoever took it doesn't use up your calls or make a nuisance of themselves on your account?!

All you need to know about SIMs

Whatever about that I don't think that there's any way to divert calls without access to the phone/SIM e.g.:

How do I use my Voicemail?

Edit: sorry - I was wrong and it looks like you CAN configure voicemail/diverts from another phone so maybe you can follow the guide above to get your calls diverted as needed if you are not going to order a replacement SIM and disable the current/stolen one...?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
any luck with this sassa?