Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! MMS Messages never send

Hi,I'm currently using a galaxy s4. All of the settings has successfully installed yet I cannot send mms picture messages although I am using the Don. I've tried via wifi with the same results. Please help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! delete

I want to delete my account NOW!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Internet not working ( S3 )

Hi I have a galaxy S3 and i payed my membership for the guido plan.this includes internet but it is not working for me.it is really annoying me,can anyone help?cheers

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! data

How can i get the data working for a htc one mini? Ive tried the htc settings but its not working.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! HTC one

Hi I have a HTC one phone wondering when new updates to 4.3 ...5.5 sense will be available to the go conquer network

siobhs by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Phone Internet

Hi , I have and iPhone 4 ... Every week my Internet goes for a day or two and come back and it was starting to get annoying but this week it's been gone since Monday and it is now Sunday , yes everything's turned on and reset ... As you can imagine t...

membership

I am unable to click on the membership i want because the other mnemberships are covering it up. Please fix this.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

My mobile data won't work

My mobile data won't work on my samsung galxaxy s3 mini it used to work and I have enough data left. I applied the settings and it is not working

help plese

can you ring sombody from 48 as i have forgotten my email adress on my other account and cant top up 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like