cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making phone calls

Anon
Not applicable
I cant make phone calls for some reason but I can text, I have the 10 euro standard membership and I have tried other sims in my phone and they work but when I tried putting my sim into another unlocked phone I could only mmake texts aswell
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and calls/texts/credit balances?

Did calls ever work for you? I presume so since if you are on Standard membership then you must be a member since before March 5th 2013?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Good news... Seemingly this has changed now and anybody who was a member before March 5th 2013 can now purchase Standard membership even if they have since bought one of the other memberships in the meantime.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Please someone help my phone not working for 3 days now says limited services being with 48 for a couple of months and no problem I have a samsung phone it's driving me crazy emailed the team but no reply

Unfortunately not much help with the problem itself but be aware that 48 have target timeframes for responding to queries...

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Transfer-My-Number/m-p/20693#M6265

Anon
Not applicable

i have the same problem, text are no problem but when i go to make calls the phone registers the attempt at a call in history but doesn't actually make the call? my details/membership say i still have all my minutes etc ! can anyone help? maybe someone from 48 ?

You should probably contact 48 support for assistance so as it's unlikely that anybody here on the forum can help in this situation....

How to get help

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
I have €10 top up on my account and I can't make call I don't know what happen pls

Having credit is not enough.

You need to have an active membership to use any services  - even those that are charged from your credit balance.

Everything about membership

Where has my credit gone?

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op..

How do I buy stuff by text?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and membership allowance balances (mobile calls, landline calls, texts, data)?

Hope this helps.