Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! nexus 5 internet settings

hello,has anyone got internet settings for nexus 5 ? I know it is made by lg....can not understand why it will not do set up automaticaly?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Internet is to slow

Internet on my phone is really slow it takes about 2-3 mins to load up a webpage depending if it has lots of pictures like 48 homepage etc it takes 4-5 mins. It can't even load up pictures on facebook when I refresh my news feed it takes forever and ...

new sim. new phone

I got an xperia z, settings for xperia phones on this won't work, I also had to order a smaller sim card and it won't register online. My phone is unlocked and when searching networks it comes up 48 2g and 48 3g, is there different setting's for this...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 like

internet connection/wifi

Hi I am able to use the internet that comes with my membership but recently I'm unable to connect to my own boadband internet. Ant ideas please as to why I am suddently unable to use broadband?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! United Arab Emirates - Roaming

Hey, I'm going to UAE. Can I make / receive calls & send / receive texts? Do I need to put credit on my account or purchase a roaming add on to be able to do it? Thanks,

Resolved! I screwed up my registration

I screwed up my sim registration...got confused and used a ficticious email for some stupid reason!! This is obviously were the confirmation email has gone...i cant get it cuz the email address doesnt technically exist.What should i do now???

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like