Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! registered wrong sim

Hiya, I have registered the wrong sim and paid membership to this by mistake. I dont have this sim anymore. can i activate the one that i have and transfer the membership which i just paid yesterday? thanks. 

Resolved! Moving my number

Hi! I just moved to 48 yesterday but there were some complications which were effectively dealt with by a member of the 48 staff. However, I had to get a new number and now I am unable to use my old number. I was wondering if it was possible to get m...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! i cant call

I just topped up my guido membership for €10 last night and my calls still wont work

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Someone posing as 48

Hello, Today I got a text from an 089 number claiming to be 48. It read : This is a friendly call/ text warning as you're reahing your fair usage limit & if you break that ou will be suspended. You don't want that! Further info here:  He then posted ...

iphone 5

Hi im haveing problems with my iphone 5 internet I did what u suggested and still nothing please help cianan

Resolved! toped my phone up befor my month was over

My calls went so I toped up by 10 euro so I can ring my mom I text guido to 1745 got the text back but I still cant ring my month is not up its just my calls went I need help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! PLEASE HELP

I've ported my old number 087******* but the 48 website only enables me to buy membership for 089*******.     Edit / personal details removed. -Marion

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like