cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2 F320

Anon
Not applicable
Hi all. Just switched to the korean version of the g2, is there any reason it wouldn't use the same APN settings? Having difficulty connecting to 3g.

It uses all the same gsm/hsdpa bandwidths as other phones!
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Can't see why apn settings would be different.
Do you definitely have data roaming enabled?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
yes. the problem more is that im not seeing the 48 network at all, just o2 2g (which sucks) i also cant set my manual apn settings as default, but it will be worth it in the end!

Anon
Not applicable

hmm... APN settings determine your internet connection; rather than a network (texts n calls) connection.... 

Are you able to manually scan for networks and see what comes up then? 
Also, i presume your phone is unlocked already, yeah? 

Anon
Not applicable
Phones unlocked no issues with calls and texts! Still getting a warning about being on data roaming, and vodafone meteor etc networks are labelled 3g but 48 isnt there and 02 is labelled 2g

Anon
Not applicable
I used the same manual settings as i did for my galaxy s2 with no luck! Rooting is the next stepmethinks

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Some phones/software don't list 48 as a separate network -in which case you have to select and connect to o2 instead. Don't know why only o2 2g is listed and you can't configure the internet settings though...
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
If i could just just select my own apn as default all would be well its stuck on tescomobile apn!