Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Internet setup problem

Hello I have a Nokia lumina 520 and am having problems with the Internet settings I've followed all the instructions but it still won't work

Resolved! Top up

It won't except my payment for membership it keeps saying "security limitations" I've been told to wait the 30 days so my card would work I did that but it's still the same please help havnt had credit in so long

markmcg by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Issue with service.

Hi, today I received a text saying that my don membership had run out, so I topped up my account. After waiting for an hour, being unable ring or text anyone, I switched my phone off and on again, and now my phone is saying that there is no service. ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! add ons

Im trying to buy an internet add on as mine has run out but when i click buy from balance it wont go any further ive got the credit but it still wont let me buy the internet add on

Resolved! number to transfer

Why is it taking so long for my old number to transfer?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Coverage in NI

Will I still have coverage whilst travelling thro Northern Ireland or do I need an add on for roaming?

t5_sk by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! 5Gb internet

Hi all. Just recently joined 48 and I got the 10e package for unlimited texts, 300 mins and 5Gb internet data. However the internet seems to not work at all?Any help would be gladly appreciated.

meefdog by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! number still not transferred

I registered with 48 and asked to move my number over last night but it was after the operating times so I thought it would be sortted this morning but it still says transfer in progress and it has been well over 2 hours. When i go onto the page to p...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No service

Hi I unlocked my nokia from vodafone on the NAC they provided..registered my 48 sim got ported over keeping my current number but my phone still says 'no service'! Can't recieve calls or txts...any help??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

internet add on

Ive gotten a ibternet add on couple of weeks ago and ive used it all up, now when I try and get another add on it takes me as far as payment choice and nothing happens?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like