Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Top up help

Hi, Just a quick query... I topped up my account yesterday for the month of July. I bought The Don tariff and they money has been taken out of my bank account and on my bank statement it says 20.00 48months but then my 48 go conquer account is saying...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! New phone- can't get internet.

I have Prestigio and I found :"You've got a Prestigio MultiPhone 3540 DUOWe currently don't support configuration of Prestigio MultiPhone 3540 DUO."What do you suggest to do? 

antra by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! How to block a number from calling me

I have a mate and he rung me about 20 times in a day and I told him so many time not to call me but he still calls me which frustrate Me alot and i I simply don't want to received his call any more so if any body can helpRegards

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Banned

Does anyone know how long I will be banned for? It's driving me insane

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! New Membership not taking effect?

Hi fOlks, I am just wondering.... On my current membership it is set to expire in 3 days. However I have no calls or texts left so I went ahead and bought a new one. Now I have just realised I can't use this membership till my current one is up? Is t...

Resolved! i dont have my old sim but want my old number

hey just wondering if anyone can help got my new sim today and cant register cause i want to keep my old number but dont have my old sim. i need to register asap and jus wondering if anyone can help please?thanks Eoin

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! kickback

Hi . I was wondering if someone could explain the kickback ..I registered through a friend . He got his 10 euro credit for me registering after 3Months . Now from what I make out I was to get 5 euro credit but I got. No kickback credit . When I. Sign...

Resolved! Number is saying restristed

I've just set up my 48 sim with new number bought membership but when I try to ring some1 my number comes up as private on their phone I have checked settings but is not saying anything

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like