cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

suzietipp
Newcomer

Hi,

I have a new unlocked phone. Although I have payed for internet there is none available on the phone. I went through the process of installing the internet as per the instructions but although I tried three times I am not getting the MMS message that you should be sending.  I checked under the APN but that is listed as Tesco Mobile Internet and I am unable to get rid of it,

I also have another unrelated issue.  My contact list seems to change. Sometimes it lists all the phone numbers which are saved to the SIM and sometimes it only lists four contacts. It also keeps deleting a tel. number which I have stored under 'favourites'

Suzanne

1 REPLY 1

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Have you tried the online configurator to set up the internet? Click here to try it out. This thread lists settings that can be configured manually if all else fails.

Also mentioning just in case, for internet to work, active membership is also required.

The contacts list issue seems strange and sounds phone-related, have you tried to troubleshoot that with the 48 care crew if they'd be able to figure it out?