Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! internet not working on iphone4

Hi there, my mobile internet has stop working last month i was thinking that was a problem with network have checked my settings on the phone all correct but nothing loading could you please help to solve it. thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Loss of 3G connectivity anyone else having the same problem?

Hi I have no 3G connectivity. I have triple checked my settings and they are set correctly. 3G vanished out of the blue a few days ago. My phone is a  ZTE Skate. I even did a fresh Rom install to no effect whatsoever. I noticed that this was an issue...

tom95 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 8 like

Resolved! hi

Please my sim is not working again please can you help me to lift the ban on it am really like your service

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Chinese N3+ phone

I bought N3+ phone online which is delivered from China to Ireland. I have a problem with 48 network connectivity on this phone. This clone phone not registered in 48 network database. Plz help how can I connect this phone with 48 internet settings

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! usa

Will my phone work in the US?

Resolved! A problem with the guido plan

I don't know if anyone would know why this happened, but i applied for the guido plan via text and it worked. I got free texts to any network, but i still have no minutes left? It should have replenished my minutes to 300, but it seems it didn't wor...

Resolved! suspension lift

hi my membership is finished can u please lift my suspension ,thanks