Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

unlock sim

i would like to unlock my sim please.samsung galaxy ace 3 gt-s7275r

Just joined 48 phone not recognising sim

I just joined from vodafone on my Iphone 4. This phone is unlocked as it was with 3 before I got it and moved to vodafone.When i got the sim i activated it, bought memebership of 10 euro and then when i put it into the iphone it says sim is locked. I...

calling problem

l bought membership, l can receive but l can not make a call.My credit balance is shown in my 48. What can l do?

isaac by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

call problem

l bought membership, l can receive but l can not make a call.My credit balance is shown in my 48. What can l do?

isaac by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet on phone

I just joined and got the guido package. I turned the 3g on and data roaming but still no internet will work.

Resolved! Membership

My membership was to expire on the 4th but instead of just doing a add on I renewed the membership, the money is gone out of my account but the membership hast updated, thought it was my account and the money has gone out of my account but I'm still ...

internet problem

Hi this morning while using the internet I got a message telling me I had reached my limit. My membership wasn't up but I topped up anyway and it still won't work, I have disabled mobile data limit. Everything else works fine except the internet coul...

48 page issues

I have been experiencing few issues on my 48 page.One of them is the number that comes up on my page which says that this is my number >089 406 7305 but as far I am concerned my number is >>> 089 237 3338 does that mean if i get my top up now my cred...