Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Data enquiry

I am receiving the calls and texts but I amny getting the Internet. I have looked up how to do activate it in my settings and tried several times but it won't work. How do I fix it?

DATA ADD ON NOT WORKING!!!

Hi on the 29/10/14 I bought three 1gb data add ons on the don plan to use on my iPhone5s. I have done this on several occasions prior to this attempt and it's worked perfectly fine how ever when I tried it this time it's not working at all! Please he...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

kickback

hi, ive got a few of my friends to sign up, but according to this site i havent received any kick back... am i missing something or not doing it right..? thanks in advance...!!

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 820

Hi,I have just joined 48.I have purchased 20 euro credit.Calls and text are working fine and i have 5GB of Data but no internet on phone. I have wifi connection but no internet. I have tried to enter the settings on your site but i cant seem to find ...

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 820

Hi,I have just joined 48.I have purchased 20 euro credit.Calls and text are working fine and i have 5GB of Data but no internet on phone. I have wifi connection but no internet. I have tried to enter the settings on your site but i cant seem to find ...

I have no internet

I have Samsung Galaxy fame I tried d generic details and data roaming is turned on but I still can't use my data?

matt11 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like