Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

add-ons

Why I can not buy add-ons credit for internet.

rose1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

calls wont connect

What's the craic..None of my calls will connect.Problem after problem with this network.So unreliable..This is strike 3 now.Fukin useless.Get the finger out.How come customer service and network issues seem to be ongoing problems here. 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

number You calling is not in service

That i heard since this morning when i try to call to every number.,, number you calling is not in service, please check the number.,, but i can send text with no problem. Wtf???

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

Changing my number.....

If I've bought membership on a number you (48) have given me, and move my number over, does the membership stay in my 48 number or does it move across??

Hotspots

My phone says I have to contact my carrier to connect to my hotspot. This is really annoying cause never in all my years having a mobile did I have to do this. Can you please get in contact with me, numbers 0872119878 and fix this for me please.Thank...

Resolved! HTC One Mini 2 Internet Settings

Just got set up on 48 and everything is working except my data. I followed the steps for changing internet settings and used Tweakker. I added the new APN and have selected it to be in use, but when I turn data on it says I have lost data connectivit...