cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Not Working

sucram
Newcomer

I've tried everything on your trouble shooting section for the internet. Everything is in order. Phone settings membership etc but mobile data just isn't working. This problem started when I returned from Germany. Please help its becoming very irritating having to constantly leech WiFi. Thanks. Marcus

5 REPLIES 5

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey sucram

Have you also ensured data roaming is switched on.

If you do then I think you might need to delete your APN settings and start from scratch again.

So delete any saved APNs and ensure you have following settings entered.

Name - 48 Internet
APN - 48months.liffeytelecom.com
Proxy - leave blank
Port - leave blank
Username - leave blank
Password - leave blank
Server - Not set
MMSC - http://mmc1/servlets/mms
MMS proxy - 10.1.11.19
MMS port - 8080
MCC - 272
MNC - 11
Authentication type - PAP
APN type - default,supl,mms

That should do the trick.

Damian

Those settings with Authentication type = none work for me. So I don't think that the Authentication type setting matters? As I mentioned here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet-amp-amp-MMS-settings-for-Asus-Padfone-S/m-p/33181...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi Damien,

Tried your suggestion and redid my APN but still no luck. I made sure mobile data and roaming were turned on but it still isnt working.

What next?

Marcus

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Can you take a few screen shots of what you have saved and attach them to your reply.

I'll need to cast my eye over them.

Thanks

Damian

APN type seems to be the one that trips most people up.

Make sure that it's APN type = * or APN type = default,mms,supl.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.