cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock Phone

Anon
Not applicable
Hi. Have an old Samsung gt.e2230 which i want unlocked. Can anyone reccmend a website or have a code. Did search and got some codes but when it comes to putting in letters and forward slash etc it just comes up on screen ------. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Anon
Not applicable

The best thing to do is to go to the carrier the phone is locked to and ask them for the code. They just might give it to you if you say you are leaving the country or something like that.

Otherwise look at this FAQ: http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/How-to-unlock-your-phone/m-p/2

This will give you the specifics on what you need to get your phone unlocked by the carrier if the first suggestion does not work.

nathan2k11
Visitor
If your registered online on the previous carrier find unlock code then u fill in stuff like why your moveing etc but you must of toped up by 150€ after registering and u can get for FREE

As far as I know the rules for getting an unlock code from a carrier vary by carrier.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.